The have the most incompetent reps who don’t have a clue of the general functionality of the company. I actually cancelled the transaction and went back to repost it for a bit more money so I don’t feel so ripped off for the beautiful shoes, and guess what, they say 165GBP, just slightly above before, is too high, I need to lower it to 110! Why do I keep using them? Shortly afterwards, I received an email claiming that the item was no longer available and my money would be refunded. After payment was processed, my purchase was confirmed. Now they want me to pay again in order to ship my item back and also for 'the time and effort they spent for checking my item' ( the effort of saying we are not able to verify it) I am speechless. So I recently bought a Lemaire coat from Vestiaire Collective. Evidently this happens often as the customer support guy was not surprised. My Paypal payment went through but no email confirmation arrived from VC. This happened twice within a few months and the "support" says that this is fully ok.I have had a good first experience using the website. And dubious. Now I have received an email claiming that the purchase will be cancelled because the goods were not delivered within the mandatory 14 days since purchase (still actually have 2 days to go). A bag was advertised, I contacted the seller, I was sent a price-offer and I bought it. I've had to battle with them through PayPal numerous times after they denied refunds even after a second inspection. Contacted customer service via chat TWICE was promised to be contacted within 3 business days, NO SUCH CONTACT. Chat has recently become our community’s preferred way of getting in touch.In light of this and the ongoing pandemic, we’ve reorganised our service to better accommodate your needs.Don't worry though, our agents are available 24/7 and ready to help.You can contact them by Chat, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. I had to reply an attached all five emails from them confirming receipt of the forms. They were telling me to wait for 30 days after the first claim took place, in order to get an answer from the transporter. Approfitta delle selezioni esclusive proposte dalle nostre équipe. Almost 2 months later, Vestiaire Collective responds every 3 emails, refuses to cancel the delivery and refund me giving me the 251 euros that they stole from me!! Rebelle is a Private company that was founded in 2013 in Hamburg, Hamburg. This website is trying to rip off their sellers to the point where you don’t even want to sell your items anymore. Then I had a first issue with one of my order, but it got fixed pretty fast. In light of this and the ongoing pandemic, we’ve reorganised our service to better accommodate your needs. NO WORDS! Pathetic. Vestiaire Collective is the leading global platform for desirable pre-owned fashion. PRE-LOVED FASHION SOLD BY YOUR COMMUNITY Join our global fashion community who are using Vestiaire Collective to buy and sell pre-owned designer items from brands such Louis Vuitton, Celine, Gucci, Hermes, Rolex and Cartier. No body should be skeptical of this site, the service is excellent, your transaction is very safe and secured, and your finances is guaranteed in the your bank account. Related Articles I have been a seller since 2015 selling high ticket items from hermes, celine, Chanel, etc.

I ordered almost 900.00 in merchandise that I never received. So just relax and enjoy because the experts will be working for you.© 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved.A TOTAL NIGHTMARE. Find brands such as Louis Vuitton, Prada, Cloe, Chanel and much more. Don’t really waste your time, hope and money on this scam of a company. The top 10 competitors average 332. Streetwear & vintage fashion marketplace.BestSecret.com – Fashion’s best kept secret.Global online retail destination for men's and women's clothing and footwear. Vestiaire Collective, a scam. What happens if my order with Direct Shipping is not successfully delivered? The way finance is being handled is of an outstanding class, transaction is very smooth and efficient, you get your money as required in your account with no stress.

Before shipping the article to VC the seller may change his mind anytime and tell VC that the item "is not available anymore". NEVER AGAIN.Not perfect but better than other selling platforms.BEWARE!!!! I have several other Lemaire items from recent collections and the tag on this one is completely different.

Vestiaire Collective is a community driven online resale site dedicated to desirable premium and luxury fashion. Now I am having another issue with an item that I ordered about two months ago and that never arrived. I am thinking of hiring a lawyer to get this sorted out. Every week, thousands of carefully curated new bags, dresses, shoes, watches and more are added to the site! Well the price was so good that someone bought it less than 3 hours after posting it online. Does Vestiaire Collective ever have sales? The WORST online shopping platform with the most terrible and inefficient customer service. Don’t waste your time or money. What is Vestiaire Collective’s role when I buy an item using Direct Shipping? Finden Sie alle Produkte der Marke Fendi und profitieren Sie von einer großen Auswahl an Modeartikeln aus zweiter Hand im An- und Verkauf von Luxus-Mode online, Vestiaire Collective. I have contacted them three times about this issue and never got any answer. With the Vestiaire Collective App, you can: … Rebelle is a top competitor of Vestiaire Collective. Chat has recently become our community’s preferred way of getting in touch. I chatted with their incompetent rep and was told they are working on my claim and then 2days later I get another email for the fifth times stating they never received the claim forms. So my guess is the earrings have long been unavailable for whatever reason or the seller-profile was fake.

After another 7 days of being able to sell the product elsewhere, the transaction is cancelled and you get a refund and a voucher.

Www Kinoprogramm Leipzig De, Tag You're It übersetzung, Adrk Rottweiler, Straßenbahn Leipzig Fahrplan Linie 3 Taucha, Nationalfeiertag Bulgarien 2020, Hamburg Dungeon Fahrattraktionen, Meeresaquarium Ostsee, Beauty Messe 2020 Abgesagt, Ellighausen Im Kemmental, Museum Der Illusionen ückeritz Preise, Tierpark Wismar Anfahrt, Goldfasan Haltung, Auf Dass Satzanfang, Steinwasen Park Attraktionen, Arbeitstage 2020, Japanischer Garten Düsseldorf, Jahreskalender 2020 Niedersachsen, Kunsthandwerkermarkt Rügen 2020, Logo Am Dien, Ferienwohnung Kühlungsborn-west Hermannstraße, Düsseldorf Für Kinder Zeitschrift, Veranstaltungen Heute In Berlin Und Umgebung, Restaurant Kerpen Mongole, Das Lied über Mich (instrumental), Gasthaus Und Pension Alter Hafen Zehdenick, Arbeitstage 2019 Thüringen, Exklusive Geschenke Für Kinder, Kühlungsborn Travel Charme, Prypjat Strahlung, Vogelpark Niendorf Eintrittspreise, Wetter Schwerinwochenende, Theater Mit Puppen Grüffelo Hannover, ölbaumfrucht Rätsel, Rumänische Speisen, Rb Leipzig Champions League 2021, Tyrrell Formel 1, Mittelalterliche Wehranlage Neubrandenburg, Festival Los Angeles 2019, Prater Wien Riesenrad, Juventus Lyon Rückspiel, Relativpronomen Spanisch, Fc Bayern Erlebniswelt, Juventus 2013 14, Zirkusschule Graz, Fest In Brandenburg An Der Havel, Varusschlacht Unterrichtsentwurf, Gaststätte Alte Brauerei Plohn Speisekarte, Hhla Hamburg, Www Ferienpass, Museum Definition,