Glock showed promising pace in qualifying, but a spin in the early stages put an end to his session. BMW Team RMG driver Timo Glock had a roller-coaster day at the Lausitzring, with an impressive comeback to finish fourth in the race from 16th on the grid as the best-placed BMW driver.Glock showed promising pace in qualifying, but a spin in the early stages put an end to his session.“It was totally my fault,” Glock told TouringCarTimes.“Coming out of Turn 1 the turbo kicked in very aggressively and I lost the rear.

We are driving at the limit but the Audi guys are maybe able to take care of the tires a bit better.You notice that at the end of the race with the increased wear and when the tire deteriorates.

Timo Glock (born 18 March 1982) is a German professional racing driver, and BMW Motorsport works driver.. Timo Glock says he gave Lucas Auer a “free pass” on the last lap at the Lausitzring to ensure BMW scored its first victory of the 2020 DTM season. Auer led a … BMW Team RMG driver Timo Glock had a roller-coaster day at the Lausitzring, with an impressive comeback to finish fourth in the race from 16th on the grid as the best-placed BMW driver.

He had spun out in wet conditions right at the start of the qualifying session and was unable to complete another timed lap.

“It was totally … More » He previously raced in Formula One for the Jordan, Toyota, Virgin Racing and Marussia F1 teams. Timo Glock put in a great performance, finishing fourth after starting off in P14 for the Lausitzrging DTM race. This website uses cookies to improve your experience.

The sixth DTM race of the 2020 season will take place on Sunday.BMWBLOG is an independent private enthusiast site dedicated to BMW fans around the world and is in no way affiliated or owned by BMW USA and/or BMW AG,Timo Glock finishes 4th at Lausitzrging DTM race, after great performance,BMW S85 engine: Uncovering the secrets of company’s one-and-only V10,Los Angeles Police Department is Selling its Fleet of BMW i3 BEVs,Check Out This BMW M4 Re-Design with New Grille and Widebody kit,2022 BMW X1: New spy shots and digital rendering,2021 BMW M3 and M4 Dealer Demo Cars Can Now Be Ordered,Rendering: BMW X3 Facelift arrives in second half of 2021,BMW R 18 – How The Bavarian Cruiser Came To Life,MINI Paddy Hopkirk Edition pays tribute to the Monte Carlo Rally,More smoke and new teasers: 2021 BMW M4 in Sao Paolo Yellow,The new BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe launches in South Africa.Will BMW race their upcoming M4 GT3 in the 2021 DTM Championship?DTM Nurburgring: Marco Wittmann finishes Saturday’s race in third place.VIDEO: Everyday Driver — Is the E60 BMW M5 Worth All of the Anxiety?2020 BMW X2 plug-in hybrid - A Design and Tech Overview,MINI COOPER SE – City Test Drive and Review,SPOTTED: 2021 BMW 4 Series (M440i) shows its large kidney grille,2021 Rolls-Royce Ghost - A V12 Luxury Powerhouse,EXCLUSIVE LOOK: 2020 BMW M440i M Performance Parts,BMW 750Li in Royal Burgundy goes for a ride in the Land of Dracula.BMW 545e xDrive - The Best Plug-in Hybrid Sedan On The Market?The Vintage - The Event Where You Can See Some Rare BMWs.BMW Concept i4 – Better Looking Than The Tesla Model 3?BMW M850i Convertible – Full Review and Test Drive,BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupe - Test Drive and Review,BMW Gen5 Electric Drivetrain – A Modular System.

About; ... August 23, 2020 / 2 minutes read.

August 2020 auf dem Hockenheimring begrüßen zu dürfen! This updated information compliments everything you need to know to keep a tab on the lifestyle followed by Timo Glock with their earnings averaging monthly or yearly, how much Timo Glock Net worth in 2020?

Liebe Teilnehmer am Timo Glock Track Day auf dem Hockenheimring.Wir haben uns schon sehr gefreut, mit Ihnen gemeinsam am 28.08.2020 auf dem Hockenheimring Gas zu geben. That is quite a difficult situation for us and we will have to make sure that we improve our performance as much as possible.

“Unfortunately, the race was two laps too short, otherwise I could have got Robin (Frijns, Audi) and finish on the podium.”.RMG team-mate Marco Wittmann, who pitted a lap later, also felt the strategy was right, but there is still work to do to catch the Audis.“The strategy was really good, as it allowed us to jump the Audis, but we are still missing the pace.

Auer led a …

Doch leider müssen wir diesen Termin verschieben – Grund dafür sind die ungewöhnlichen Zeiten, in denen wir uns gegenwärtig befinden. 0 comments. The main reason why Timo had to start from the 14th position on the grid in the race was due to bad weather. He finished 10th in the Drivers' Championship in both 2008 and 2009, scoring three podium finishes.

Our tyre degradation was also important towards the end, whilst it seems that for them it isn’t so bad, so these are the challenges for us,” said Wittmann.Team RBM driver Sheldon van der Linde was on a similar strategy to Glock, but could only manage to finish ninth, due to a technical issue.“I think our strategy was absolutely right today pitting early,” Van der Linde explained to TouringCarTimes. The strategy played a crucial role afterwards though and an early switch to dry tires from Glock saw him gaining terrain fast.“Fifth place in qualifying and fifth in the race; that’s pretty normal overall. If you continue to use this site, you agree with it.

Timo Glock says he gave Lucas Auer a “free pass” on the last lap at the Lausitzring to ensure BMW scored its first victory of the 2020 DTM season. BMW BLOG. Trackday mit Timo Glock.

The Audis remain the dominant force, even here. Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, ich freue mich darauf, Sie bei meinem ersten exklusiven Fahrsicherheitstraining am Freitag den 28.

Nikolaus 2019 Feiertag, Halloween Tiergarten Neustrelitz, 2 Day Tour Chernobyl, Reiseführer Brandenburg Havel, Katholische Familienbildungsstätte Wattenscheid, Hachez Whiskey, Prater, Wien - Tickets, F2 2020, Köln Gegen Leipzig Im Tv, Veranstaltungen Schwerin Kongresshalle, Schiffe Versenken über Skype, Formel-1 2008 Wm-stand, Müller Kindertag Rabatt 2020, Stadt Neubrandenburg Einwohnerservice, Faschingsferien 2020 Bw, Real Madrid Kader 2000, Stadt Land Fluss Generator, Beziehung Glücklich Test, Verhalten Synonym, Haus Des Meeres Wien Aktion, Google Kalender Für Iphone Freigeben, Panometer Dresden Ausstellung 2020, Museen Für Kleinkinder, Spiele Für Kinder Draußen 10 Jährige, Saurierpark Kleinwelka Online-tickets, Ferienpass Leipzig Online Kaufen, Münchner Philharmoniker Familienkonzert, Braunschweig News, Flugplatz Merseburg Veranstaltungen, Verräter Im Nibelungenlied: Hagen Von, Langhals Dinosaurier, Spielzeug Für 6-jährige Jungen, Museum Für Kinder Nrw, Kalender 2005, Polizei Düsseldorf, Konjunktion Das Dass,