Excellent staff and service.

I went with my mom. It's more of a B&B with a small number or rooms. The breakfast was stunning and delicious. 8.9 Fabulous 421 reviews 9.5 The staff was friendly and helpful, even when I arrived and the person to check me in didn't speak English and I didn't speak Germany. A lush garden.”,“Super beautiful and romantic place. Hotel Villa Falkenberg This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. Nice shower and good choices for breakfast.

Very friendly.Staff was very helpful with additional request during my stay.

So when you’re here, be sure to check out popular spots like La Bruschetta, G. Saitta, and Schmitz Lökes - Weinbar Vecchia Puglie, which are serving up some great dishes.Plus, during your trip, don't forget to check out a castle, such as Schloss Eller.Own or manage this property?

Booking.com™. I asked for the room for one more night. I am traveling a lot and could say it is the most wanted thing after a long day - to rest. Hotel Villa Falkenberg is an excellent choice for travelers visiting Düsseldorf, offering a family-friendly environment alongside many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay. Nice shower and good choices for breakfast. Everything was exquisite and clean. They provided us with great service but also made us feel like we were at home. ),Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? There are also several rooms geared towards families.

Breakfast was excellent and very nice and helpful staff. Villa is beautiful with fabulous garden and many beautiful details in decor that make you feel like at home. Hotel Villa Falkenberg Arnheimer Straße 36-40, Dusseldorf, 40489, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany 8.8 km from downtown Show on map

The breakfast was great, full of varieties and you can order eggs and stuff to your liking. A lush garden.Super beautiful and romantic place. When it came to corona/covid virus they took all the precautions possible and it did not ruin our experience.Beautiful, elegant and tasteful place. They patiently worked through the problem and all was made right.”,“Wonderful hotel. Location and facilities perfect for those traveling in pairs,Arnheimer Straße 36-40, Kaiserswerth, 40489 Düsseldorf, Germany.Very nice location, big size room No12 with the best view over the garden perfect for evening chill out with your favorite drinks. The rooms were beautiful and clean and the house and backyard were just very homey and relaxed.

Gehe zu (go to): Das Hotel. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed.Respect the privacy of others. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund.

Use this rating to help choose your stay! I left early in the morning and received an email my credit card didn't work to pay for my room. I went down to get an extra towel and the gentleman offered me a beer or glass of wine. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Wifi works perfect throughout the whole hotel. I would come back anytime.....keep it alive...Wonderful hotel.

The Hotel Villa Falkenberg provides elegant, individually furnished rooms with wireless internet access. After some checking, the gentleman came back 30 minutes later to tell me they had availability and I could stay! Die Kaiserswerther Altstadt liegt nur einen kurzen Spaziergang entfernt. All rights reserved.Great for Two Travelers. It's more of a B&B with a small number or rooms. Very clean, the staff was very very cooperative and nice to deal with. Hotel is clean, staff is friendly, breakfast very good, but the bed in the room...was a disaster. The other staff members in the morning were amazing as well.

Susann Maurer, the chef, and staff were friendly, helpful and kind.

RGB Stadt, Libra App, Museum Der Illusionen Hamburg ÖFFNUNGSZEITEN, FC Bayern Erlebniswelt Preise, Wann Ist Der Supercup 2020, Brett Lunger, öffnungszeiten Weishaupt Museum Ulm, Gesetzliche Feiertage In Rumänien 2020, The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 Stream English, Vogelpark Marlow Restaurant, Radschlägermarkt Düsseldorf Radschlägermarkt Düsseldorf 12 Juli, Kindertheater Augsburg, Kinderrechte Gleichberechtigung, Schulferien 2027, Rolf Schumacher München, Nico Rosberg Gehalt Rtl, Real Madrid Man City, Escape Room Berlin Leichenhaus, Reformationstag 2017, Tafel Unterstützung, Gendarm Berg, Ausflugsziele Mittelsachsen Kinder, Black Mamba Prater öffnungszeiten, Frühlingsanfang 2020 Meteorologisch, Tödlicher Unfall Braunschweig Heute, Relativsätze Englisch, Babyladen Berlin-mitte, Sommerhaus Der Stars 2020 Cast, Frühling Song, Wandern Berlin Umland, Fifa 13 Best Players, P1 Düsseldorf Termine 2020, Sommerferienbetreuung 2020 Duisburg, Dinopark Saarland Preise, Großer Garten Dresden Veranstaltungen, Flohmarkt Mecklenburgische Seenplatte, Das Restaurant Am See Schwerin, Hhla Hamburg, Töpfermarkt Prerow 2020 Corona, Einschulung 2021 Thüringen, Sommerferien 2024 Nrw, John Oliver Wife, Hüpfburg Mieten, Presse Am Sonntag Abo, Hic, Haec, Hoc übersetzung, Gartenausstellung 2020 Brandenburg, Fez-berlin Ddr, Pralinen Selber Machen Kurse, Tschernobyl Kraftwerk Tour, Potsdam Veranstaltungen Heute, Hashtags Instagram Selfie, Equus Deklination, Kaiserswerther Markt, Tagestour Schleswig-holstein Corona, Vtech Lernuhr Paw Patrol Anleitung, Dinosaurier Park Berlin Hohenschönhausen, Schaubühne Berlin Hamlet, Tierpark Ueckermünde Bewertung, Kleine Kinderzeitung Redaktion, Konsonantische Deklination Latein Adjektive, Pfingstfest Magdeburg 2019, Rolf Wolfshohl Rennrad, Puppentheater Detmold, Wasserspielplatz Bilk, Pose Besetzung, Die Latein-deutsch, Konzerthaus Berlin, Kids Festival Kiel 2020, Turnen Mit Luftballons, Unsere Kleine Farm, Neue Altstadt Frankfurt Café, Hamburg Dungeon Gutschein,