But what works on one car doesn’t necessarily work on another, unless you have an understanding of why it worked on the first car.Look at ground effect – Lotus were the first to use it in F1, others jumped on board when they realised what was going on.

You can see it’s an evolution of the F60 rather than a revolutionary new concept.I still hope they do as well this year as they did last year!I’d say its a revolution more than evolution. it even has some of the fancy aero devices on the front wing simliar to the Brazil version of the RB5.Thanks for these photos, Keith! CNC Motors Inc. Standings are updated with the completion of each race. I should clarify that when I said ‘shorter’ I meant to refer to the height of the car when compared to the ’09 version. The other teams had the DDDs rolled out much faster.Also, that was quite a major ‘exploit’ in the regulations (which should have been banned, and RB would have dominated) compared to the smaller aero improvements one expects to see in these launches.Are you aware of the term “benchmarking”? The Ferrari F10, revealed today, gives us our first look at how the 2010 F1 cars compare to last year’s models. Why imitate the Ferrari’s design for your first upgrade when Ferrari themselves are simply going to do an upgrade of their own?I’m not saying that the teams will *definitely* want to copy anything from Ferrari, or that seeing everything today would have made them work quicker.Granted, it’s not a lot of extra time, but why give the other teams any time to think about your advantages if you can wait and reveal them at the last moment?it may take 1-2 weeks to make a production model to bolt onto a car, but it only takes hours / a day or two to make a scale version or CFD model to simulate on your own chassis and then make a decision to develop it for the next upgrade.PM to be fair it only took Newey so long to introduce a double deck diffuser because of the rear pull-rod suspension. Folder. i think the longer nose, white rear wings, hideous marlboro barcode are simply horrible. Here are some side-by-side comparisons of their old and new cars.ah…nice to see a rim again!! But it they really appear undistinguishable.What is the official wheelbase of this car?F1 teams rarely give out that information. The Williams FW07 was closely based on the Lotus 79, but Patrick Head had done the work to understand how everything worked and refined it to make a better F1 car. November 20th, 2012 roue F1 2010 2.Final Color Output.png.

I don't care for the "games played" (with agents, press and such). Did Ferrari put a single original thought into this car, or are they just apeing what the competition does to see what sticks?What kind of stupid question is that?

Have a little respect for the great ingenuity of F1 engineers, please.And so you see my point. The sidepods look more sculpted from the front, ala-BMW F1.09, and are quite fat. Not sure how much, if any, flexibility the teams have over their location.Curious as to what the vertical bit is with what looks like a bulbous part on the centerline below the nose.I believe that is a ride height sensor. Maybe Bridgestone haven’t dished them out yet.OK I just spoke to Bridgestone and yes, those are the 2010-spec tyres. The tyres are visibly narrower on that.This looks like a fat RB5 – notice the push rod rather than pull rod suspension through. Let them launch their car first.This is something I read on a poll “Here in Italy someone is talking about a �triple� diffuser instead of a �double� one. In the pictures it looks like a limo.
Looks a little inefficient to me :).Somehow I suspected the 2010 front tyres would be more noticeably different.They are 2009 spec tyres. April 6th, 2016 roue F1 2010.Final Color Output.png. Ferrari has managed to make the Ferrari California a true supercar in every sense of the word.

It was just for the sponsors.The frony wing is the same as last year’s car.

Of course it’s not quite so simple, I don’t think you’re saying that yourself, but your basic argument is very valid indeed.

I didn’t know there deal was over.I prefer the head on shot of this years car, but I think I prefer the more sculpted sidepods on last years car.I notice by the nose profile a similarity with last years Red Bull , but I would not put it down to straight copying , obviously the engineers got a basic idea , then from there.

i would like to see totally red =),The F10 is beautiful. Very unscientific, if initially exciting.No wonder the gap between cars was often so large.Keith, would it be possible to see these and other new cars compared to the 09s with the cockpits aligned instead of the drivewheel? If you look closely the outside of the front tyres arn’t level with the rear ones.have a look at the overhead F60-F10 comparison. Of course, I could try being less stupid to start off with, but I can’t see that working.Ferrari don’t need a massive gamble, they needed a revolution in design but something they could feel confident would deliver. !Somehow I was expecting the car to look more extreme than this. Seems a bit… ‘shorter’ as well. Der Ferrari F10 wurde am 28. LOL.my favourite F2008 was in the singapore night race. Especially when there’s no telling how it will fare on the track. I’d rather see the length changes relative to the driver….Okay, so………..do we think that it’s going to be competitive? shame those mirrors-on-bargeboards are still allowed. Its the best car i have ever owned but it was a little on the pricey side. png. The March 811 was almost a carbon copy of the FW07 (reverse engineered from an actual FW07) but failed totally because no thought had gone into how the FW07 worked.If Ferrari have simply bolted together the best bits from Red Bull, Brawn and McLaren they’re likely to fail.Great point PM. Shame, shame shame.A lot of the great ingenuity of F1 engineers is seeing what everyone else is doing and whether it works on your car. I live in Montana so it is great for drifting in this winter weather. Ferrari are probably slight favourites at this stage, with Alonso expected to beat Felipe Massa despite having only just arrived at Maranello.New kid on the block: double world champion Fernando Alonso has joined Ferrari for the 2010 season.London lockdown: When could restrictions come in, and what has Sadiq Khan said?Up to 90 whales dead and 180 more stranded off coast of Australia as rescue mission begins,Daily coronavirus tests may not be available on the NHS, Dido Harding suggests,First arrivals at Kent Army barracks converted into migrant camp,Pub curfew set to be announced as Covid threat level raised.What time is Boris Johnson's announcement today, and what will he say.
I must remember to take a tape measure to the McLaren launch tomorrow….What about that picture of the 2010 Lotus in a windtunnel?

Alarm Düsseldorf Aktuell, Jugendschutzgesetz Aktuell, Weltkindertag Text, Jan Ullrich Wohnort Süddeutschland, Geburtstag Mädchen 10 Jahre, Ferrari 2012, Qui, Quae, Quod Latein, Parkhaus Fährwall Stralsund Preise, Cap Arcona Film, Ruhrmündung Duisburg, Deutsches Institut Für Menschenrechte Jobs, Katholische Feiertage 2020, Jugendamt Düsseldorf Telefonnummer, Neustadt-glewe Tourismus, Konrad Wolf, Die Tiere Sind Los Bewegungsspiel, Wie Alt Ist Die Emmy, Geschenk Junge 5 Jahre Outdoor, Yakari Theater, Heindl Schoko Maroni Spar, Tango App Ios, Beziehung Zu Eltern Beschreiben, Senftöpfchen Köln Corona, Rumänische Rezepte Bitte, Sebastian Stahl Germanwings, Hamburg Card Erfahrungen, Ronaldo Gehalt, Menta Düsseldorf, Nimbra 640, Weltkindertag Gewinnspiel 2019, Mampf Langenau Rbg, Tier Mit M, Sportliche Aktivitäten Halle, Rabattcode Sonnenlandpark, Elbauenpark Magdeburg Veranstaltungen, Innside Premium Hotels Düsseldorf Seestern, Sommerhaus Der Stars Start, Hamburg Feste 2020, 6 Underground Song Give Up The Fight, Ehrenamt In Der Pflege, MeinRHEINLAND Radtouren 2016 Gpx, Kindertag In Russland, Juventus Tv, Live Stream, Weltkindertag Angebote, Unorthodox Handlung, Illuseum Berlin Tickets, Schrauben Spielzeug 2 Jahre, Eltern-kind-beziehung Gestört, Wbn Abkürzung Stadt, Schauspielhaus Magdeburg Spielplan 2020, Sc Freiburg Aufstellung Heute, Wirkliche Dinge Kreuzworträtsel, Freibad Lahde, Mariä Himmelfahrt Feiertag Bw, Christi Himmelfahrt 2020 Geschäfte Offen, Grips Theater, Arbeitstage 2018 Thüringen, Barockfest 2020, Trinkspiele Beim Wandern, Formel 1 Tabelle, Kinderrechte Ins Grundgesetz Petition, RBG Hildesheim Lehrer, Best Western Bautzen Saurierpark, Geschenkeladen Potsdam, Oscar Tony Emmy, Kalender 2020 Bw Zum Ausdrucken Kostenlos, Haushaltsplan Kinder Pdf, Magazin Freiburg Gartenmöbel, Gcz Fcz 6 5 Aufstellung, Staatsschauspiel Dresden Ensemble, Arsenal 2002, Jurist Menschenrechte, Seiffen Tourismus Corona, Kinderrechte Erörterung, Vettel Startnummer, Kath Stadthaus Wuppertal, Isemarkt Termine 2020, Konjunktionen Satzglieder,