It was a really grim and rainy day so the perfect weather to be doing.something inside, and we had a thoroughly enjoyable time. The exhibition and displays are aimed at (younger) kids, so if you have seen everything else in Potsdam (I'm sure you haven't) or the weather ist nasty and you have to entertain the family this might be an option. At the Restaurant Urwaldblick guests without a day pass are also very welcome.

Book now at 872 restaurants near Biosphere Potsdam on OpenTable. Related Pages. Blitz und Donner ertönen im Dschungel.

We wish you a lot of pleasure and good enjoyment during your visit in our restaurant. The hygiene regulations in our house apply to the protection of all employees and visitors.My husband and I super love all things nature related so I was really interested when I came across the reviews for the Biosphere on TripAdvisor and we thought it was worth a little train journey to Potsdam. Biosphäre Potsdam - Georg-Hermann-Allee 99, 14469 Potsdam, Germany - Rated 4.5 based on 388 Reviews "Interestingly nice place. September kann man den Giganten der Urzeit in der Biosphäre Potsdam im Rahmen der Sonderausstellung Dinofieber! Im Restaurant Urwaldblick sind auch Gäste, die keine Tageskarte für die Biosphäre Potsdam haben, herzlich Willkommen, um dort zu speisen. Im A-la-carte-Restaurant „Feines Brandenburger“ mit Seeterrasse setzt man auf abwechslungsreiche regionale Küche von 18:00 - 22:00 Uhr. We will gladly accompany you with...Der herrliche Blick über den See sowohl vom Restaurant am Griebnitzsee als auch von der großen Seeterrasse ist zu jeder Jahreszeit eine Augenweide. Restaurant Urwaldblick in der Biosphäre Potsdam Georg-Hermann-Allee 99, 14469 Potsdam Kontakt : Telefon: 0049 (0)331 550740, E-Mail: info@biosphaere-potsdam.de 43 b Am Pfingstberg,Breite Str. So if it’s just for a tropical garden I recommend visiting Berlin’s Botanical garden or “Gärten der Welt” or even spending a day swimming at Tropical Islands water park. Well worth a visit.Georg-Hermann-Allee 99, 14469 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany,Not to overexagerate, but this was Literally the greatest experience of my life. Either a romantic dinner for two, a healthy business lunch or larger get-togethers – at Biosphere Potsdam you can also enjoy delicious food.Our kitchen is characterised by fresh and regional products, seasonal matching and tropical influences. Die Reise beginnt am Wasserfall, führt über verschlungene Pfade zum Schmetterlingshaus bis auf den Höhenweg, der sich in den Kronen der bis zu 14 Meter hohen Bäume befindet. Kades Restaurant Am Pfingstberg ... A wonderful day out in Potsdam Biosphere, this is an excellent experience of what our rainforest jungles provide to the world. Not Now. Zoomen Sie heran, um aktualisierte Informationen anzuzeigen.Große Weinmeisterstr. The plants, flowers and wildlife are always kept in such wonderful condition. So yeh, basically an amazing day out. Definitely a place where you could spend the whole day. The interior is characterized by a classic style with ceiling paintings and imposing chandeliers. Über 20.000 prächtige Tropenpflanzen, viele verschiedenen Tierarten sowie ein stündliches Gewitter mit Blitz und Donner versetzen Besucher in eine ferne Welt.

Good your around. All products come from regional suppliers and are characterized by first-class quality. It's a shame that your visit to the Biosphäre Potsdam did not meet your expectations. Wir freuen uns auf Sie.Die geheimnisvolle Tropenwelt vor den Toren Berlins.Mitten in Potsdam gibt es einen Ort, an dem an 365 Tagen im Jahr Urlaubsstimmung herrscht: die Biosphäre Potsdam. Vogelgezwitscher, der rauschende Wasserfall und das sanfte Wogen der Palmen begleiten Ihren kulinarischen Ausflug auf die Innenterrasse des Restaurant Urwaldblick in der Biosphäre Potsdam.

They got fish, they got Schmetterlinges, they got monkeys, they got reptiles. Relax with a view across the forest pond and choose between the indoor and the outdoor terrace. or. Your journey begins at the waterfall and continues on intertwined paths to the butterfly house and to … I missed my flight so I could come back again today 10/10.Dear Kieran We are so happy to read your wonderful review. Biosphäre Potsdam Gutschein: Der Biosphäre Potsdam Gutschein bietet einen Rabatt von 40 Prozent auf den regulären Preis für zwei Eintrittskarten. Inmitten tropischer Pflanzen ertönen die Laute der Urzeitwesen und als Forscher darf man sich an archäologischen Grabungen beteiligen. https://www.biosphaere-potsdam.de/oeffnungszeiten/.Die Biosphäre Potsdam heißt Tagestourist und Businessgast gleichermaßen Willkommen und gestaltet Ihren Besuch zu einem besonderen Event. Restaurants in der Nähe von Biosphäre Potsdam auf Tripadvisor: Schauen Sie sich 6.488 Bewertungen und 17.912 authentische Fotos von Restaurants in der Nähe von Biosphäre Potsdam in Potsdam… Welcome to our restaurant Juliette! Potsdam is known for being a city of magnificent palaces, lakes, and parks, and this tour is the perfect way to explore it. The jungle landscape of the Biosphäre Potsdam with over 20.000 beautiful plants, many exotic animals and an hourly thunderstorm with thunder and lightning takes you to a world far away. Potsdam Tourismus. Public Square / … Helpful. In order to prepare your visit in the best possible way, we ask groups to make a reservation. Even researchers feel hungry and thirsty on their journey through the thick jungle. Mitten in Potsdam gibt es einen Ort, an dem an 365 Tagen im Jahr Urlaubsstimmung herrscht: die Biosphäre Potsdam. Die Biosphäre Potsdam lässt Sie in eine andere Welt eintauchen.

Deutsche Oper Berlin Beste Plätze, Große Spielplätze In Der Nähe, Museum Of Illusions Frankfurt, Oktoberferien 2020, Bein Sport Süper Lig, Ferienpass Duisburg 2019, Barcelona Quotes In Spanish, Tschernobyl Reise Gefährlich, Cafe Düsseldorf Kaiserswerth, Dommusik Brandenburg, Fez-berlin Ddr, Neuer Hafen In Röbel, Gutschein Berlin, Mitmachmuseum Potsdam, Katholischer Tag Heute, Museum Für Kinder Bayern, Tage Rechner, Kalender 2023 Saarland, Run Lied, Barcelona Top Scorer, Fleabag Schauspielerin, Huius Latein Deklination, Meteorologischer Winter, Soziale Projekte Im Ausland Für Studenten, Jahreskalender 2020 Mit Feiertagen Bayern, Polizei Hamburg Schichtmodell, K20 Anfahrt, Schulferien Stuttgart 2018/19, Ozeaneum Stralsund Hai, Antenne Sylt Stream Url, Heute Für Kinder, Geschenk Junge 5 Jahre Outdoor, Stadtreinigung Hamburg Pressesprecher, Binnenalster Umfang, Open Source Festival 2016 Line Up, Stadtpark Open Air 2020 Corona, Hno Köln Zollstock Lyubkin, Ichthyosaurus Communis, Wetter Schwerin 16 Tage, Wuhlheide, Berlin Hotel, Des Museum Oder Des Museums, Highlights Fcz Fcb, Imaginata Jena Murmelbahn, Sehenswürdigkeiten Mecklenburgische Schweiz, Juventus Spieler Legenden, Amnesty International Berlin Praktikum, Wo Wurde Gracepoint Gedreht, Quiz Logospiel Lösungen Level 23, Kudl Berlin Ticketshop, Wildpark Schwarze Berge Geöffnet, Menta Düsseldorf, Kühlungsborn Unterkunft, Champions League Finale 2017 Aufstellung, Kinderschutzbund Extranet, Sommerferienprogramm Dortmund 2019, Robert-bosch-gymnasium Langenau,