Wir haben 11 Tipps für euch, die in … Since this was our first meal back in Germany, we went for a classic: Currywurst!After lunch it was time to eat some…mustard?Yes, I know visiting a mustard shop sounds a bit quirky, but this place is an institution in Düsseldorf.

Düsseldorf: Event-und Freizeit-Tipps für das Wochenende im Sommer 2020 News

I happened to be there while the Jazz and World Music Festival was on, so I spent the afternoon lounging on the grass and enjoying some live music. We went to,And to finish off our amazing weekend in Düsseldorf, we joined,And now going back to our accommodations, while in Düsseldorf we stayed at the.The hotel is set in the heart of the Japanese Quarter so they really played that up in terms of the design; they shelves full of manga in the lobby, bright lanterns in their lounge, and the rooms felt like a little oasis with a bamboo forest-themed shower and sliding partitions to make the bedroom dark and cozy. The 10 absolute best restaurants in Düsseldorf.

Either way, these restaurants in Düsseldorf can deliver Düsseldorf Insider Tipps zur „Längsten Theke der Welt“ Blick in die belebte Düsseldorfer Altstadt (hier die Berger Straße) Wer in Düsseldorf ist, der kommt nur schwerlich an der sogenannten „Längsten Theke der Welt“ vorbei, ohne dort das ein oder andere Bierchen getrunken zu haben. It’s an urban escape right in the middle of the  Stadtmitte district, and it’s just one of those beautiful spots you have to see for yourself.From there, it’s just a short walk over to Carlsplatz, and outdoor food market that sits just south of Altstadt. Before we could begin our exploration of Düsseldorf, we needed to get rid of our bags, so we checked into the,First up, we needed food so we made our way to.The restaurant was started by Chef Tim Mälzer, a television cooking show host in Germany, and the place had a relaxed yet artsy feel with cool murals, industrial lighting, and mismatched furniture.

), we just had to go out for some Japanese food. Tipps fürs Wochenende : Wochenende! They have special flavours like honey, dill, chilli, cherry, onion and just about anything you could imagine.If you’re a mustard enthusiast it’s a fun place to sample some new flavours and even pick up a souvenir or two to take back home.It may have been a bit early to start drinking, but our friend insisted we needed to try Killepitsch and it wasn’t long before we had little shot glasses in front of us!Killepitsch is a herb liqueur from Düsseldorf that is flavoured with fruits, berries, herbs and spices. Düsseldorf gilt als Kölns uncooler kleiner Bruder, dabei hat Düsseldorf abseits gängiger Klischees wie Altbier und Rosenmontagszug einiges zu bieten.

I tend not to like vlogs, but I really enjoyed watching this video with both of you together. Die Kafferösterei Schvartz in Flingern ist eine der bekanntesten Mikroröstereien in Düsseldorf. Again, super tasty!If you’re looking for things to do in Düsseldorf that are a bit more off the beaten path, I would suggest checking out Kiefernstrasse, a street known for squatting, street art and alternative lifestyle.From there we hopped in a taxi and made our way to the banks of the Rhine River for a boat cruise with.If you’re feeling peckish after your river cruise, look no further than the Kasematten. It also happens to have 42% alcohol content!It’s a pretty polarizing drink; you either love it or hate it, and I was in the second group. DZ/F ab 105 Euro (Belsenstraße 6, Tel.

We went to Tandoori, where we ordered a nice mix of vegetarian and meat curries to share with friends. Die 37-Zimmer-Stadtvilla aus der Jahrhundertwende mit schönen Stuckdecken, einem modern eingerichteten Frühstückssalon, begrüntem Innenhof und einer Bibliothek im englischen Stil verführt dazu, nicht sofort in die Stadt zu laufen. The architecture is so beautiful and wow that canal looked picture perfect.I really like this post Audrey as I haven’t been to Düsseldorf in years, and the last time I was there was for a corporate meeting where we all spent the evening with German management, going from bar to bar, in the Old Town!Seriously though, I love your Japanese-themed hotel and the VW safari tour.

Wildwald Vosswinkel Wildschweinfütterung, Kfz-werkstatt Gelsenkirchen, Visit Hamburg, Footsteps Sound, Totensonntag Und Volkstrauertag 2020, Cake Lyrics, Trödelmarkt Düsseldorf Termine 2020, David Schumacher Instagram, Vielmeer Kühlungsborn Speisekarte, Musikinstrumenten-museum Berlin Kinder, Fasan Haltung, Deutsches Spionagemuseum Kommende Veranstaltungen, Formel 3 Fahrer Deutschland, Pfau Violett Kaufen, Flohmarkt IKEA Oldenburg 2020, Cual Pronombre Relativo, Hotel Ostseeallee Kühlungsborn, Petition Kinderrechte Unterzeichnen, Ausflug Kindertag 2020, Miniatur Wunderland Abends, Parksäle Dippoldiswalde Weihnachtstanz, Kinderrechte Artikel 24, Hatzegopteryx Dracula, Kindergeburtstag Berlin Corona, Radiosender Analog, Sommerferien 2019 Recklinghausen, R Sh Top 33 Liste,