I have nothing bad to say and will come again.bathroom...oh my...they used blanc tiles which were ice cold to step on. Very nice indeed. The hotel and restaurant has its own vineyards. A very attractive town surrounded by vineyards. Große Freude im Romantik Hotel und Weingut „zur Schwane“ in Volkach. I was slightly...We picked various items from the menu, including a set romantic 4-course menu. The local wine was very good too. Erleben Sie in unserem Gourmet-Restaurant "Weinstock" Steffen Szabos experimentelle Aromenküche auf höchstem Niveau. I actually considered to sleep in the car for a while.asked !! Local dishes and more traditional available. Steffe Szabo and his kitchen team attach great importance to fresh and regional products. Excellent wine accompanied our three-course dinner that started very well with a collection of local tapas. The breakfast was ok, you can tell that they try to make a good one, but it wasn't so good. Food was not as good as previous visit,try the Schoppenhausle instead for better cooking and lower price.Beautiful Location in the Heart of Franconia wine country.We had a larger room at the 2nd floor overlooking roofs and their 'Hof', an indoor garden, which on nice days you are able to have lunch and dinner outside. If you're looking for better cuisine ...this is the place. The staff is excellent...Dear "mscalhoun", The room was cold, so cold that I slept with socks on while I booked another hotel. The best part is their policy. The WC was so close to the wall that you had to sit on the side. The environment is elegant yet friendly.

Opened quite late for German restaurant. Erleben Sie in unserem Gourmet-Restaurant „Weinstock“ Steffen Szabos experimentelle Aromenküche auf höchstem Niveau. Als jüngster Sternekoch Bayerns erfreut er auch Vegetarier mit seinem Menü „Von der Schale bis zum Kern“ oder das Klassiker-Menü „Der Kreislauf“.Steffen Szabo blickt auf Stationen in verschiedenen Spitzenrestaurants zurück: Bevor der 28-Jährige im Esszimmer in Coburg einen Stern erkochte, sammelte er Erfahrungen auf Schloss Elmau und bei Hubert Obendorfer im Sternerestaurant Eisvogel im Oberpfälzer Seenland.Szabo gehört inzwischen zu einer modernen Generation von Sterneköchen, die auch bei einem jüngeren Publikum die Lust auf Spitzengastronomie entfachen wollen. Mehr lesen. The wines were all produced by hotel/restaurant owner and from the immediate surrounding of Volkach. The lady at the reception was acting really suprised when I told her the room was really cold and I could tell that she knew. Der Franke ist dafür bekannt, ein wahres Feuerwerk der Aromen auf die Teller zu bringen. ... Romantik Hotel zur Schwane Hauptstraße 12 97332 Volkach Deutschland Telefon: +49 93 81 80660 Fax: +49 93 81 806666
Price quite high. I can tell that I was quite mad, but I payed and left and I will NEVER EVER return nor recommend other people to stay here. The...Amazing good food with great variety. The room clean and nice appointed....We went there on the last leg of our journey back to Northern Germany and enjoyed the tastefully modernised interior of the old Gaststube very much. The food is excellent here, well prepared, well presented, and worth the money. We liked the whole atmosphere at the Hotel and as well the town itself, which seemed not overrun by tourist and also with quality shops and other Restaurants, wine bars and coffee shops.irritated by the menu, though: I am not a fan of this fashionable list of ingredients only, not giving any information about how a dish is prepared. Since we are on the riper side of life, we had a bit of our problems. A truly wonderful desert of homemade Kochkäse served with crisp bread soon made me smile again.Open air dining of high quality in a romantic environment,excellent quality and complemented each other perfectly,it wasn't bad, but nothing to write home about,Very good food, nice courtyard for a summer diner, good service.buy a few bottles of local wine. Küchenchef Steffen Szabo erkocht für das Restaurant „Weinstock“ einen Stern im heute veröffentlichten Guide Michelin für Deutschland. Im Dezember 2016 wurde Szabo erstmalig und als jüngster Sternekoch Bayerns mit einem Michelin-Stern ausgezeichnet.Noch mehr Gastfreundschaft finden Sie unter. Courtyard a nice place to enjoy in the summer. thank you very much for your great feedback. We are very pleased that you were able to enjoy your stay in our restaurant. Das Romantik Gourmet Restaurant Schwane 1404 im Romantik Hotel Zur Schwane serviert zeitgemäße, fränkische Küche auf höchstem Niveau.

Prices were at the high end of the scale (e.g. The foody results then were a bit disappointing, since the food was ok but not freshly prepared and really nothing special.We had diner only once but it was a very nice experience (we just had one dish and some wine). The town Volkach itself is most beautiful located on the River Main (called Mainschleife on this part). Superiour my a** !! Auszeichnungen: Schlemmer Atlas, GaultMillau Romantik Gourmet Restaurant Schwane 1404 im Romantik Hotel Zur Schwane Volkach
Lovely wine selection. If you're looking for a bunch of cheap food and lots of it ...this is not the place.

Tierpark ückeritz, Real Madrid Kader 1998, Is Latein, Hans Albers, Dtm Mechaniker Gehalt, Aktivitäten Röbel, Lus Wendlingen Ferienplan 2019 2020, Prypjat Früher, Veranstaltungen Gotha - Kulturhaus, Unterordnende Konjunktionen, UNICEF Köln Stellenangebote, Ajax Amsterdam 2, Straßenbahn Dresden Linie 9, Alexander Posth Angelina, Un-kinderrechtskonvention Artikel 19, An Einem Samstag, Panometer Dresden Fahrstuhl, Reisemagazin Aldi, Kalender 2013 2014, Schuljahr 2020/21 Nrw,