per night.

Paid around 80 euros for two people. Milk and Cookies Venloos enige specialty coffeebar Fresh yoghurt and smoothies

Stopped in for lunch and everyone was happy … Milk and cookies is a coffee place with some rooms above. Nice surroundings in venlo and very friendly and helpful service at the cafe. Kinderboerderij Hagerhof is also located near the hotel.It also offers central heating, a pantry and TV with DVD player in all its rooms. Cozy and comfortable atmosphere. Only the presentation of the coffee and cake can be a little bit better, to make the experience perfect.served with whipped cream and a little rapped cookie on the side. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of.Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees.

Milk and Cookies is een koffiebar waar je al vroeg in de ochtend terecht kunt voor een heerlijk ontbijtje, een fairtrade kop koffie, de krant en gratis internet. Venlo has plenty of pubs. to have breakfast and were not disappointed. Milk And Cookies, set next to Rijksmonument Sint Jacobskerk, is 35 miles from Eindhoven airport.Museum van wasrol tot DVD is 2.3 miles from the venue. Maybe ok for holiday etc, but not for business travellers,The location is great, right in the center of town. GO HERE.Great place. You can take advantage of some of the amenities offered by Milk and Cookies, including a coffee shop and newspaper. The breakfast is super good. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Venlo has plenty of cafes. Save now! 07.23 - 07.24.2020 Venlo. Of course, there are cookies and cakes, but you can also go here for a breakfast or lunch. Too bad I didn't go there with my son. The owner was friendly and the stuff polite. The en suite bathrooms offer a shower, a hairdryer and a drier.An American breakfast is also offered onsite.
2.6K likes. Room ok and staff very nice. Clean and quiet rooms, friendly and accommodating staff, generous and delicious breakfast and the best coffee in Venlo. My favorite café criminal! The best part of this B&B is the breakfast service! Will come again.Hotels near Rijksmonument Joriskerk Venlo. You have to arrive by 6pm and Breakfast isn’t served until 8am. So when you’re here, be sure to check out popular spots like Cafe Restaurant Central, In Den Dorstigen Haen, and Het Romerhuis Koffie - Thee - Chocolade, which are serving up some great dishes.There is no shortage of things to do in the area: explore popular gardens such as Brookergarden.Milk and Cookies looks forward to welcoming you on your visit to Venlo.Own or manage this property? I also asked for a chocolate cookie. I booked the Deluxe Room, which had a nice view and big windows.

The wifi was also quite reliable. CHECK. The rooms in the bed & breakfast offer the basics; good bed and good shower. 13 deals from. Close to some of Venlo's most popular landmarks, such as Rijksmonument Joriskerk Venlo (0.1 mi) and Rijksmonument Sint Jacobskerk (0.3 mi), Milk and Cookies is a great destination for tourists. Also, the steps to the second floor are very steep (the B&B is located on an old house which has been recently restored), so going up/down with a luggage might be a challenge. I went for the New York Cheesecake, which was really good. Please see our partners for more details.There are more places to choose from in the Venlo area.Which popular attractions are close to Milk and Cookies?Nearby attractions include Team Trapped (0.2 miles), Limburgs Museum (0.1 miles), and Venlo binnenstad (0.1 miles).What are some of the property amenities at Milk and Cookies?Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a lounge, and meeting rooms.What food & drink options are available at Milk and Cookies?Guests can enjoy a lounge during their stay.What are some restaurants close to Milk and Cookies?Conveniently located restaurants include Kwartelenmarkt 11 op 3, de Loft 23, and Cafe De Klep.Which languages are spoken by the staff at Milk and Cookies?The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, German, and Dutch.Are there any historical sites close to Milk and Cookies?Many travelers enjoy visiting Historisches Rathaus Brüggen (8.9 miles), Molen De Grauwe Beer (9.5 miles), and Stichting het Limburgs Landschap (6.2 miles).Parade 64, 5911 CE, Venlo The Netherlands,Very good location with plenty of car parks nearby, average €10 per night. I requested a vegan breakfast, and, although at the beginning they got confused, finally they provide me with a good nourishing breakfast (bread, hummus, granola, vegan yoghurt, coffee w/plant-based milk). I went for the coffee special called "Muskiet": a coffee with...We were hungry but not hungry enough for an entire meal so we found milk and cookies.

On the other hand, the room is missing a desk where to put your stuff, or where to sit with your computer/tablet (there is a low table, but it's not as convenient). Met de grootste zorg bereiden de barista's van Milk and Cookies de mooiste espresso, cappuccino of slowcoffee-specialiteit. When you want to treat your business guest on a great coffee tea, smoothie in a relaxes environment. Other travelers have saved US$ 14 544 today, checking rates on different sites. I had the "lentesapje" which tasted realy fresh, and i also ordered the triple chocolate cookie, both of these were really tasty! The cookies and muffins are very good. These units offer city views. Bij Milk and Cookies staat uw koffie centraal en is het dan ook dé specialty koffiebar van Venlo. 5 deals from. I took a coffee, which was really delicious,...This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of.Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor.Get quick answers from Milk and Cookies staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Parade 64, 5911 CE, Venlo The Netherlands.Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant?Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?Great drinks for demanding and spoiled customers.vanilla and nutmeg.

Insel Der Jugend Restaurant, Technik Museum, Sky App Herunterladen, Pteranodon Kinder, AC Milan Live Ticker, Langhals Dinosaurier, Präpositionen Übungen, Löwenzahn Abo, Autokino Essen, Zoo Augsburg Tickets Kaufen, Marktplatz Halle Geschäfte, Feuerwehrmuseum Wernigerode, Zoologischer Garten Halle Kommende Veranstaltungen, Qui, Quae, Quod Am Satzanfang, Feiertage Mai, Verkauf Ideen Schulfest, Petition Grundrechte, Kaiserswerther Markt, Neubrandenburg Stadtplan Sehenswürdigkeiten, World Vision Jobs International, Verletzung Von Kinderrechten Beispiele, FC Barcelona Shop, Zuckerfest Türkei 2019, Stiftung Kinderherz - Berlin,