Our expectations where not high as most German Mexican restaurants are not very good. BOLERO BARKEEPER Normal Jumbo SUNSET 7,90 12,90 by Bolero Braunschweig Capitan Morgan’s Spiced Gold | Batida de Coco f,g | Passoa 1 | Lime | Zitrone | Mango 3 | Maracuja SUNNY BEACH 7,90 12,90 by Bolero Duisburg Russian Standard Vodka a | Triple Sec | Malibu | Blue Curacao 1 | Zitrone | Orange 7 FREE FALL 7,90 12,90 by Bolero Harburg (Hamburg)

Telefon: +49 203 31 73 500 Telefax: +49 203 31 73 502. duisburg@bolero.bar The usual problem like with all Duisburg Innenhafen places so far: Imperfect management spoils half the broth!

Very big portions though not really authentic Mexican food.

The choice of cocktails is enormous, but I can't report on that category.Horrible service!! For me, the 5-star item was the ice cream at € 2 per cone of a perfect quality. (waitress kept forgetting the coffee and it was a good half hour before it finally got there),Above average food, frozen margarita not so much,the taste was terrible, basically frozen water with a slight tequila aftertaste. Bolero Duisburg – a restaurant from the Michelin Guide Find all the information you need on the Bolero Duisburg restaurant: Michelin guide review, user reviews, cuisine, opening times, meal prices… Bolero Duisburg - a Michelin Guide restaurant. Gefällt 2.956 Mal. Weitere Infos gibt's hier: www.bolero.bar There is a reasonable list of wine that you can choose from. Willkommen auf der offiziellen Fanpage des Bolero Duisburg. I have to admit, I prepared myself for a subpar taste, but my platter and my date's were not shabby at all. The chicken was so and so, still okay, the veggies were cooked through and through (if not from a can?) Guac was good, meat had good flavor, in general better than we expected. The chicken quesadilla did not look like a quesadilla (flat with a bit of chicken, veggies & cheese but more...We were in the Innenhafen and just happened to stop here. Everything well edible. And for People which get monthly...Mexican restaurant located at 'Innenhafen' with lovely terrace and view over the river.

You will find the desserts noteworthy, with a clever mix of fresh berries, chocolate torte, and well-flavored ice cream. Duisburg is famous for its rooftop bars that give you a whole new viewpoint of the city. The burgers are extraordinary and very fresh. Ansonsten sehr empfehlenswert.Einrichtung, Gesundheit, Arzt - Duisburg, Nordrhein-Westfalen 47051,Philosophenweg 31-33, Duisburg, Nordrhein-Westfalen,Einrichtung, Gesundheit, Zahnarzt - Duisburg, Nordrhein-Westfalen 47051,Philosophenweg 31, Duisburg, Nordrhein-Westfalen,Einrichtung, Immobilien-Agentur - Duisburg, Nordrhein-Westfalen 47051,Reichenbach am Heuberg, Baden-Württemberg.In Kürze warten Sie bitte. Hands down one of the worst I have ever had. Weitere Infos gibt's hier: www.bolero.bar Bolero Duisburg.

The mixed grill platter we had was cold, the steak was overcooked and chorizos were too salty, only the fries were very good. Einrichtung, Essen and Bar   Philosophenweg 31, Duisburg, Nordrhein-Westfalen 47051,Fügen Sie Ihre Bewertung hinzu. That said, the Mojito I ordered (and my wife drank) was quite good, not too sweet. That said, Innenhafen is a cosy enough of an area (especially for the state that Duisburg city centre is experiencing right now) to hang out and relax with friends and/or significant other in the evening after work.of a messed up burrito! Bolero Duisburg. Willkommen auf der offiziellen Fanpage des Bolero Duisburg. Having a taste of the delicious wraps and salads or the perfect steak is a good choice for a meal. The...Went there for a Sunday lunch. Das Bolero Duisburg liegt mitten im Duisburger Innenhafen, ist direkt am Hafenbecken gelegen und besticht durch eine sehr schönen Lage. Philosophenweg 31, 47051 Duisburg (Duisburg Mitte) businessÄhnliche Orte in der Nähe. Share. Have a nice time there!! Bolero is located in the middle of the trendy Duisburg inner harbor. 115 reviews #128 of 298 Restaurants in Duisburg $$ - $$$ American Vegetarian Friendly.

Gefällt 2.916 Mal. You will find the restaurant quite fascinating as the cuisines are prepared in a family-style.

Karte für Bolero. Abschnitt in der Entwicklung.Restaurant | Restaurants - Bolero Zentrale,gastronovi,Hamburg,Restaurant,Bar / Lounge,Café / Bistro,Außenbereich / Terrasse,Amerikanisch,Deutsch,Europäisch,Italienisch,Mexikanisch,Thai,Mediterran. Weitere Infos gibt's hier: www.bolero.bar

Galatasaray Champions League Teilnahmen, Hannover Abenteuer, Technisches Museum, Lebenshilfe Duisburg Fsj, Family Guy Episode 1412, Real Madrid Gallery, Feiertage 2020 2021 Bayern, Real Madrid Manchester City Rückspiel, Stadt Mülheim Ausbildung, Live Concert Stream, Ac Mailand Liverpool 2004, Ausflugsziele Landkreis Bautzen, New Safe Confinement, Kindertheater München Corona, Emmy Awards, Rbl Atletico Stream, Pfingstfestival In Leipzig, Parkhaus Kurhaus Warnemünde, Flexionen Meinen, Ferien 2020 Niedersachsen, An Den Tag Legen Bedeutung, K Abkürzung Stadt, Melectronics Rheinpark, Besuchermanagement Definition, Nürburgring Stefan Bellof, Quote Leipzig -- Bayern, Prinzregentenstraße 20, Familienausflug Mecklenburg-vorpommern, Brunch Potsdam Und Umgebung, Nebenordnende Konjunktionen,