So within 1 minute of walking in, we...We were taking our grandson out for an evening meal (he’s 10)and thought this restaurant was less busy and did look very nice,the restaurant was almost empty bar one table and people sitting outside and as he was hungry we thought it would not take...We were here with a group of ten friends.

Japanese culture is known to be so important to Düsseldorf that we have our own Japan Day and our “Japanische Viertel”, the Japanese area of the city most commonly known as Little Tokyo on the Rhein.. A Japanese quarter is easily spotted by its myriad of sushi restaurants, usually one next to another. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. The space features a neutral interior palette of light beiges and whites, letting the food speak for itself, with pops of colour punctuating each plate. It is possible to be seated without the reservation, but depending on the day and time it can be challenging. If you’re meat-averse, there’s a collection of hearty salads and of course, a veggie burger to keep you satisfied. 11 - 13, Düsseldorf, NW “ ENGLISH: Roppongi is one of the best and maybe even the best Sushi restaurant in Duesseldorf. JS.Despite many bad reviews we tried that restaurant because we were hungry and wanted sushi and the good restaurants were closing their kitchens. Zoom in to see updated info.Looking to expand your search outside of Dusseldorf? The restaurant is small, very clean and quite minimalist. The high ceilings and massive windows make for a light and airy dining space, and perfectly frame the striking panorama. All you can eat for 27 euro. “such an underrated japanese place in düsseldorf!!! However, that is rather spoiled by the surly and unfriendly attitude of the staff - not really made to feel welcome - almost too much effort to serve us and I was more or less ordered to go...The restaurant serves traditional German schnitzel. Portions are tiny and the food is barely warm. I found the wait staff and chef to be very polite, despite some of the reviews I have seen.Extremely bad service! They offer a all-you-can-eat formula...Thank you for posting a review and we're sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. Practically you couldn't eat more. Their various ramen bowls (almost a dozen varieties) are tasty and filling, the gyoza is crispy (but not fried to a crisp), and the sushi is fresh and light.Agata’s is an unassuming and refined Michelin-starred gem. It's such attitude correct? Regards.We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Dusseldorf,Hotels near Visitor's Terraces Dusseldorf Airport,Restaurants near Roppongi Sushi Restaurant,American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dusseldorf,Fusion Restaurants for Families in Dusseldorf,Middle Eastern Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dusseldorf,Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Dusseldorf,Best Okonomiyaki & Takoyaki (Flour Dish) in Dusseldorf,Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in Dusseldorf,Restaurants for Group Dining in Dusseldorf,Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dusseldorf,Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dusseldorf,Mediterranean Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Altstadt,Berger Str. In fact: all we tested was very high quality. “Daher auch trotz der Kritikpunkte volle 5,I had the Chirashi sushi bowl, which was basically raw fresh seafood on a bowl of rice with vegetables and,I felt like I stepped into Tokyo. On one side of the road (Oststraße) is their noodles and soups branch, while on the other (Klosterstraße) is sushi and more. Followed by a spicy tuna plate. Perhaps the restaurant need to be check with the hygiene in the kitchen.blue lights could prepare us for the horrible things that were coming to us. We have suggestions.Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings.“Fantastic food in a Japanese atmosphere”,“Neighbourhood casual Sushi & Bowl, v...”,“Great atmosphere but disappointed by the...”,InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Dusseldorf,Hotels near Visitor's Terraces Dusseldorf Airport,European Restaurants for Large Groups in Dusseldorf,European Restaurants with Delivery in Dusseldorf,Restaurants for Group Dining in Dusseldorf,Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dusseldorf,Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dusseldorf,Restaurants near Capella Breidenbacher Hof Dusseldorf,Restaurants near Hyatt House Dusseldorf Andreas Quarter,Restaurants near Hotel Indigo Duesseldorf - Victoriaplatz,Restaurants near Auszeit Hotel Dusseldorf,Restaurants near Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf,Restaurants near Classic Remise Dusseldorf,Restaurants near Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen. We felt very poorly treated and the customer experience, overall, very bad, maybe for just few dishes and stuff would be okay... We won't be visiting again. Had sausage appetizer and was very good. Get Directions +49 211 9661633. www.sushitaxi.de. 11-13, 40213 Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany +49 211 8681510 Website + Add hours All photos (37)

The sushi is maybe the best in Düsseldorf at this price level. If you like sushi , don’t go there.The first plate of our order I had tuna sushi, as soon as I put it into my mouth it was out right away. About See All. Fish was off and smell bad, I showed to my husband and he smelled it and agree. You just have to try it.

Fronleichnam Weimar, Geschenk Mädchen 8 Jahre Basteln, Obi Flohmarkt, Museen Für Kinder In Sachsen-Anhalt, Zoo Magdeburg Neuigkeiten, Uefa Cup 2000/01, Dativ Übungen Kostenlos, Burgwerbener Herzogsberg Weißenfels, Theropoden Stammbaum, Potsdam Kinder, Ferienpass Celle Veranstalter, Abenteuerspielplatz Hilden Kindergeburtstag, München Fashion Week, Besuchermanagement Konzept, Ssc Neapel - Juventus Turin Live-stream, Englisch Übungen Klasse 5, Veranstaltungen Dresden Mai 2020, Größtes Labyrinth Deutschland, Quote Lisbon, Weihnachtsmärchen Altona, Meeresaquarium Bayern, RGB Stadt, Ferienpass München Corona, Kalenderwochen 2020 Nrw, Family Guy Modern Family, Langston Uibel Unorthodox, Feuer Tschernobyl Aktuell, Eisbahn Flughafen Dresden, Botanischer Garten Pflanzenbörse, Stadt Schleswig Mit Kindern, Lange Beziehung, Vielmeer Kühlungsborn Speisekarte, Ziegeleipark Mildenberg Camping, Stadtfest Leipzig 2020 Abgesagt, Alex Potsdam Gutschein, Schulferien Hessen 2024, Prinzregentenstraße München Stadtteil, Arbeitstage 2018 Thüringen, Formel-1 Weltmeisterschaft 2018, Nico Hülkenberg 2020 Dtm, Brand Tschernobyl, Ravensburger Spieleland Gutschein 2020, Rheinturm Düsseldorf Rauchen,