The four-time world … The four-time world champion suffered a poor season with Ferrari last year, with the manufacturer confirming the 33-year-old's release earlier this summer.He had been in talks with Aston Martin, who will rebrand from Racing Point in 2021, for several weeks after becoming a free agent and is now set to team up with Lance Stroll, the son of Lawrence Stroll - a co-owner of the team.Sebastian Vettel has been confirmed as an Aston Martin driver for the 2021 season,The German became surplus to requirements at Ferrari after a poor campaign last year. ',Vettel is set to link up with Lance Stroll at his new team, set to rebrand as Aston Martin in 2021.CEO Otmar Szafnauer said Vettel was a 'proven champion' who would bring a winning mentality to take the team to the next level.

Sebastian Vettel has been confirmed as an Aston Martin driver for the 2021 season - just hours after Sergio Perez revealed he was leaving the team.

Sebastian Vettel to Join Aston Martin Racing in 2021 Four-time World Driver's Champion Vettel will replace Sergio Perez at the team soon to … You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io,Toyota Wins Third Consecutive 24 Hours of Le Mans,Where To Watch Racing This Le Mans Weekend,Peugeot Teases Hypercar for 2022 Le Mans Return,Toyota #7 On Pole for 24 Hours of Le Mans,This Is Why Colin McRae Was the Best Rally Driver,Check Out Porsche's Neat Le Mans 911 RSR Livery,Relive Our Interview With "The King" Richard Petty.Road & Track participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.Sebastian Vettel will be joining their 2021 program,purchased a portion of Aston Martin itself. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our,Updated: 11 September, 2020 08:30 IST | I have been impressed with the results the team has achieved this year and I believe the future looks even brighter.‍. To do so with Aston Martin will be a huge privilege. AFP | 'I am pleased to finally share this exciting news about my future,' Vettel said. ',Team principal Otmar Szafnauer said Vettel's experience would take them to the next level.It follows an annoucement from Mexican Perez that he would be leaving Racing Point after playing a key role in helping the team, previously known as Force India, from going out of business in 2018.Perez said: 'Everything in life always has a beginning and an end, and after seven years together, my time with the team will come to an end after this season. Former world champion Sebastian Vettel has signed for the renamed Aston Martin team for the 2021 season "and beyond", the ambitious British … The German won four consecutive titles from 2010 to 2013 with Red Bull before joining Ferrari, but the Italian team has not renewed his contract. BY Sergiu Tudose | Posted on September 10, 2020 September 10, 2020.

Mugello,First Published: 11 September, 2020 07:52 IST,It was all a daze: Lewis Hamilton after Tuscan GP win,Lewis Hamilton takes blame for pit-stop error,Recent waterlogging could have weakened dilapidated building,'Ajit Pawar made fake promises to kin of security guards',The Centre is going from regulation to control mode: NGOs,Kareena Kapoor: The 40-year-old actress is a loving wife & a doting mum,Kareena is ageing like a fine wine and these pictures are proof,Police constable jumps into Thane lake to save woman from drowning,'If my son and Gauahar Khan get married, why won't I bless her? ',Aahana Kumra talks about Khuda Haafiz, nepotism and much more.Kartik Aaryan bags a three film deal worth Rs 75 crore?Anurag Kashyap reveals his production rejected Ranveer Singh twice,Priyanka, Katrina, Anushka & more; B' Town celebrates Kareena's bday,COVID-19: 'Ajit Pawar made fake promises to kin of security guards,' admits NGO,Bhiwandi building collapse: Recent waterlogging could have weakened dilapidated building. To do so with Aston Martin will be a huge privilege. 'To the current administration, led by Lawrence Stroll, I wish nothing but the best in the future, especially with the upcoming Aston Martin project. '.The comments below have not been moderated.The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.We are no longer accepting comments on this article.Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group.Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel set for Racing Point next season...'It was pretty boring, not very interesting': Red Bull...Lewis Hamilton will make his first foray into motorsport...Pierre Gasly completes a redemption story for the ages,...'I work every single day at my craft and I'm still getting stones thrown at me': Micah Richards hits back at...Roman Abramovich facing third-party ownership questions over 'secret stakes' in players at rival clubs -...MARTIN SAMUEL: Is Mike Dean an arrogant fool? In that span, he has won fourteen races, only one more than he did in 2013 alone. Sebastian Vettel has been at Ferrari since 2015. Sebastian Vettel Former world champion Sebastian Vettel has signed for the renamed Aston Martin team for the 2021 season "and beyond", the ambitious British Formula One outfit announced on Thursday. He will play a significant role in taking this team to the next level.

Relatif Französisch, Vogelpark Marlow Familienkarte, Real Madrid Kader 2000, Adac Rabatte, Winteranfang 2019 Kalendarisch, Rbg Iserv, Angebote Für Krippenkinder Draußen, Lahn Flusskarte, Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Statistics, Flohmarkt IKEA Oldenburg 2020, Uni Greifswald, Veranstaltungen Schwerin Kongresshalle, Formel 3 Tabelle, Anzahl Ferientage Bundesländer, Köln Gegen Leipzig, Nikolaisaal Potsdam Jugendweihe 2020, Deutscher Formel-1-fahrer Gestorben 1970, Galatasaray Real Madrid 3-2 2001, Emerson Lake And Palmer Biografie, Geschenk Mädchen 5 Jahre Basteln, Magazin Regal Metall, Die Biene Maja (2013), Escape Room Berlin Da Vinci, Hans Söhnker Ingeborg Knoche-lücken, Fc Barcelona 1999 00 Squad, Akrobatik Für Erwachsene, Der Fluch Des Pharao Film, Freitag Taschen Köln, Timeride Köln Preise, Buß- Und Bettag 2021 Bayern, F1 Sonderheft 2020, F1 Tv Kosten, Dampferfahrt Kladow Pfaueninsel, Zeitaufwand Im Ehrenamt Als Spende Absetzen, Staat Nimmt Kinder Weg, Kindertag 2020 Sachsen Wohin, Beşiktaş Fenerbahçe Hangi Kanal, Wir Sind Alle Kinder Dieser Welt Text Und Noten, Konzerte Für Kinder Berlin 2020, Melectronics Rheinpark, Christopher Nkunku Fifa 20, Haus Des Meeres Öffnungszeiten, Detektiv Ausbildung Kinder, Zdf Kinder Logo Quiz, Heute Synonym, Mittlerweile Synonym, New Orleans Wismar, Konzert Düsseldorf Karten, Barcelona Top Scorer, München Mit Kind 2020, Feiertage Ukraine 2020, Zoom Wie, Pteranodon Nahrung, Freiwilligenarbeit Kostenlos Ausland, Alfa Romeo 2020,