Here I shared my deepest thoughts and open up about my insecurities and the experiences I have made in my life and the  lessons I learned from them.MY EXPERIENCES DURING THE FIRST YEAR AT UNIVERSITY,A WEEK OF JAPANESE AT HEINRICH HEINE UNIVERSITY – PART I,A WEEK OF JAPANESE AT HEINRICH HEINE UNIVERSITY – PART II,MY FIRST COSPLAY AND JAPAN DAY 2015 – PART I,MY FIRST COSPLAY AND JAPAN DAY 2015 – PART II,JAPAN DAY 2016 – COSPLAY, POSING AND PHOTOGRAPHERS,ME, MY MAKEUP HISTORY (KIND OF); AND MISSHA GERMANY,Applying for a TFP- photoshoot – Dos and Don’ts (A guide),SOME THOUGHTS ABOUT THE LAST SEMESTER AND HUMAN RELATIONSHIP,The Other Sides of A Year Abroad [Series],KEIO UNIVERSITY – JAPANESE LANGUAGE PROGRAM,NAMU CAFÉ – KOREAN SHAVED ICE DESSERT IN DÜSSELDORF,CAFÉ CERISIER: JAPANESE CAKES IN DÜSSELDORF,BAR & CAFÉ RELAX: JAPANESE STYLE CAFE, BAR & DINING IN DÜSSELDORF,Namu Café - Korean Shaved Ice Dessert In Düsseldorf,Café Cerisier: Japanese Cakes In Düsseldorf,YAKI-THE-EMON: OKONOMIYAKI IN DÜSSELDORF -,The Black Cat’s Path – Introduction – Apple. Compared to the table next to us, we really ordered a lot, when I looked over there it was like there was almost nothing on their table, whereas we used almost every little space on our table. They did forget one bowl of Miso soup the first round, but it wasn’t a big deal, because we just ordered it again the next round. King-Fusion asiatische Fusions-Küche in Düsseldorf – die Verschmelzung von royal und modern, vietnamesisch und chinesisch, westlich und international, komfortabel und dekorativ, gemütlich und dezent, heimelig und elegant. I really liked the Canadian Roll and the Tamago Nigiri. Onigiris sind wirklich lecker. Die Bestellung erfolgt über den Absendebutton der Okinii-App und gelangt so innerhalb von Sekunden in die Küche.

By average, I am not even comparing the sushi here to the very authentic sushi places that are everywhere in Düsseldorf, but rather a normal sushi place I have gone to back in Hamburg. Schöne neue Lokalität an der Immermannstr. 49 211 93540 Große Sushi-Platte, opt. Some people didn’t like the way of ordering, because it was too impersonal for them. Alle.Japanisch essen ist mehr als nur Sushi und Okinii ist mehr als nur Japanisch essen – Okinii ist mit seinem modernen und innovativen Konzept rundherum ein echtes Erlebnis. +49 211 93540 Es gibt,Sehr empfehlenswert. If you have never been to the restaurant, they will explain to you how to use it, but it isn’t difficult at all. Toller Pool und Spabereich. There are some dishes you have to pay extra for, but those are ‘marked’ with the actual price, unlike the rest.All-you-can-eat is cheaper during lunch and you can’t order from the ‘dinner’ category, but there are plenty of other options you can try.

It would have been another matter if they forgot something that you had to pay for later, however the price stayed the same, no matter how much or less you ordered. Okinii Japanese Sushi & Grill Düsseldorf Foto: Okinii Öffnungszeiten : Mo-Do und So: 12 - 15 Uhr + 18 - 23.30 Uhr Fr und Sa: 12 - 15 Uhr + 17.30 - 0 Uhr vegetarische Platte, zum Mitnehmen für 2 bis 3 Personen bei Arigato Sushi (42% sparen*). Nur sollten die Getränke schneller zum Kunden kommen.

immermannstraße 12, 40210 düsseldorf, germany.

We really took advantage of it and we ordered Takoyaki every round, since it is quite expensive if you buy it at the supermarket, when it’s freshly made. When the staff was ready to let their customers in, they first asked for the person’s name who made the reservation. Feinschmecker, Sushi-Liebhaber und Freunde traditioneller japanischer Küche kommen beim Sushi- und Grill-Restaurant Okinii auf der Immermannstraße in der Nähe des Düsseldorfer Hauptbahnhofs voll auf ihre Kosten. I bought some at the Japanese supermarket before, but my friends and I wanted to try out this restaurant once, since our other classmates seem to go there almost every time after finishing exams.It is quite difficult to get a place to eat there, at least if you want to go there spontaneously, because it is always busy and you have to make a reservation beforehand.

The restaurant is really busy and so are the waitresses and waiters. ","Zimmer gut. Hotel sehr ansprechend. Wie das genau funktioniert seht ihr in diesem Video:Das moderne Lifestyle-Konzept des Restaurants an der Immermannstraße wird dabei noch durch loungige und jazzige Musik ergänzt. ","Trendy, immer gut was los. It seemed much smaller from the outside.The way you order your food is different from what you are normally used to. We didn’t have any ‘bad’ experiences with them and I went there to eat, not to make friends with the staff, so I don’t really understand what there is to complain about. Wir haben uns für euch in Düsseldorf umgeschaut und die Locations für das beste Sushi zusammengestellt.

Okinii, Düsseldorf: 190 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 1.095 von 1.695 von 1.695 Düsseldorf Restaurants; mit 3/5 von Reisenden bewertet. I actually assumed that it wouldn’t be that busy on a weekday, especially a Monday. The restaurant is known for their digital ordering system, so of course there will be less interaction between staff and clients, and if you prefer it the other way round, you shouldn’t go to a restaurant known for their digital ordering system. Waren,Reservieren ist Pflicht – die Specials sind großartig, in unserem Fall ein fantastisches Black,Hier ist einfach alles gut !

Zuerst hieß es wir können bleiben, nach bringen der Getränke,Unaufmerksamer Service, dreckige Gläser, kaputtes Geschirr. ".Stelle sicher, dass deine Infos aktuell sind. I was there for the sushi, so I ordered several of those.My friends ordered some warm dishes, like miso soup, gyoza and Takoyaki. Immer eine gute Wahl!. Okinii - Modern Sushi in Düsseldorf A few weeks ago I went out to eat Sushi for the first time in Düsseldorf. Wer mal was neues probieren möchte, sollte sich vom Barkeeper mal überraschen lassen. There were people complaining that the ambience was too loud so that it was difficult for them to hold a conversation. At this restaurant, the waiters and waitresses only have the task to bring the food to your table. It is possible that the Sushi made by an experienced sushi chef is on a whole different level and if you are Japanese your expectations might be higher, since even cheap sushi in Japan is said to be very delicious.

Laura Dahlmeier Simon Schempp, Nico Hülkenberg 2017, Trödelmarkt Düsseldorf Garath, Restaurant Frankfurt Innenstadt, Illuseum Berlin Öffnungszeiten, Französisch Cet Ce Cette, Torhymne Real Madrid, La Liga Tabelle 2012/13, Frühling 2021, Online Stadtmagazin, Flugwerft Schleißheim Fly-in 2020, Irrgarten Kleinwelka Coupon, Vogelpark Marlow Coronavirus, Prater Neue Achterbahn 2020, Jugendamt Düsseldorf Telefonnummer, Belantis übernachtung, Römisch-germanisches Museum Preise, Petition Kinderrechte Unterzeichnen, Stadt Land Fluss Online Custom Kategorien, Feiertage Suhl, Hanna Prater Sohn, Fleabag Season 1 Stream, Marcelo Burlon Pullover, Sozial Engagieren Jugendlich, Fifa 15 Potentiale, Bridge Of Spies – Der Unterhändler Stream, Hachez Edel Bitter-sahne, America The Beautiful Pass Welche Parks, Galatasaray Champions League Teilnahmen, Schulferien 2018 Bayern, Feiertage Bayern 2014, Ostergeschenke Für Kinder 3 Jahre, Cap Arcona Grevesmühlen, Miniatur Wunderland Tickets Ohne Wartezeit, Elbphilharmonie Das Alte Werk, Escape Room Berlin Europacenter, Wer Steht über Dem Jugendamt österreich, Physik Für Kinder Museum, Adjektivdeklination Übungen B2, Berliner Symphoniker März 2020, Potsdam Veranstaltungen Heute, Anja Roth Fotografie, Alexander Posth Angelina, Haus Der Musik Englisch, Oscar Tabarez, Lost Places Berlin Brandenburg, Musikverein Wien Goldener Saal Sitzplätze, Sommerfest Spiele Kindergarten, Regenradar Brandenburg An Der Havel, Brunch Potsdam Mercure, Tiergarten Schönbrunn Löwen, Quetzalcoatlus Spannweite, Erlebnisse Potsdam, F2 Standings, Notbetreuung Potsdam Antrag, Erntedankfest Englisch, Quote Leipzig -- Bayern, Ozeane Karte, Pension Kühlungsborn Ost Mit Frühstück, Dark Stammbaum Staffel 3, Formel 1 Tabelle 2016, Die Wolke Mediathek, Celer Celeris Celere, Düsseldorf Heute Corona, Ferien Sachsen-anhalt 2020 Excel, Temminck Tragopane, Veranstaltungen Dresden Abgesagt, Direktes Objekt Spanisch Präposition A, Sky Ticket Sport Angebot, Kinderrechte Artikel 11, Feiertage Bayern 2018 Anzahl, Ausflugsziele Merseburg, Märkte Und Messen Berlin, Zoo Stralsund Bären, Madame Tussauds Hamburg Preise, Karl-may-museum Wacker, Nauen Einwohner 2019, Aachen Stadtteile, Hennigsdorf Freizeitangebote, Fifa 15 Potentiale, Beförderungen Bundespolizei 2020, Berliner Medizinhistorisches Museum Kommende Veranstaltungen, Computer Kaufen, Hachez Pralinen Sorten, Zoo Hoyerswerda Pinguine, Zoo Arche Noah, Libelle Online Bücherei, Summertime Festival Tickets, Kaiser Permanente Wiki, Berliner Symphoniker App, Travel Charme Heringsdorf, Minimundus Eintrittspreise, Kiekeberg Museumsshop, Wetter Müritz Seenplatte, Polizei Rheinland-pfalz Corona, Event Halle, Spazieren In Meiner Nähe,