Klosterhof, Frankfurt am Main: 757 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 81 von 2.361 von 2.361 Frankfurt am Main Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. I was a bit hesitant about it but I decided to go... Oh dear lord what an amazing place for dinner and for having a good German beer. This restaurant serves classic German dishes, inspired by monastery receipts. The outdoor garden is great for large groups. Situated right beside the financial district and within walking distance of old town. Not sure if the sausage or schnitzel is GF,Weissfrauenstr. The staff is terrific, and this is a very busy restaurant, so make a reservation (or ask your hotel to do so) before...A GOOD German authentic restaurant. We have been going here for over a decade. Also, this is one of the only restaurants in Frankfurt that accepts card!! A friend of mine recommended me to go to an old place that it use to be some sort of monastery in the...Traveling on business, stopped in for lunch. :).We chances upon this restaurant because while in Germany, we wish to enjoy German food in German restaurants. However once seated we did have a great waiter that looked after us. The service although is average but I guess it is linked with the fact that this place is really busy and there is no time for pleasantry and little chit chats. The portions are huge! Klosterhof Frankfurt A quintessential German restaurant with a beer garden, this is where you go to get a whiff of real German cuisine. Then when it was time to pay the "internet was down so they couldn't take...This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of.Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor.Cathedral of St. Bartholomew (Dom St. Bartholomaus).Get quick answers from Klosterhof staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Are you sure you want to delete this question?Are you sure you want to delete this answer?They serve meats and potatoes It is very good but...Nice restaurant in Frankfurt! Does feel a bit of the tourist trap.The place was busy and we shared a table with a nice Chinese couple.
The welcome is not that friendly even though we did call ahead. I can't imagine working next to this place for lunch. Sometimes the Schnitzel is so thin and perfectly breaded, and other times its so thick you have to wonder if the cook knows what German...Perhaps one of the best spots to have a good schnitzel alongside a cold beer. I'd recommend the house beer.We went there after whole day of sightseeing. The goulash soup is almost a meal in itself and the various Schnitzels are perfectly cooked.

With good large dishes that are really tasteful. Our waiter was very helpful and warned us that plates are huge so we followed his recommendations. We had a very filling and traditional meal. Like many German places, you sit at shared tables (only a very limited amount of private tables). The schnitzels & the beef wrapped in pickles would be my recommendations! I feel comfortable and happy listening to the locals chatting all around me...Good food in a cool ambient. You won't regret it.heavy. Great atmosphere. Despite...We came here on a Monday night and were seated right away in the heated outside area. Great food, good beer. I so, so enjoy this restaurant. Sometimes the Schnitzel is so thin and perfectly breaded, and other times its so thick you have to wonder if the cook knows what German...Perhaps one of the best spots to have a good schnitzel alongside a cold beer. 3, 60311 Frankfurt, Hesse Germany.We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.Are you open on easter Friday (April 19)?Do you have a Gluten Free menu as I cannot see alrgen information on your website?Steigenberger Hotels And Resorts in Frankfurt,InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Frankfurt,Hotels near Frankfurt am Main Hauptbahnhof,Hotels near Cathedral of St. Bartholomew (Dom St. Bartholomaus),Hotels near Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg),American Restaurants for Breakfast in Frankfurt,European Restaurants with Buffet in Frankfurt,Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Frankfurt,Best Okonomiyaki & Takoyaki (Flour Dish) in Frankfurt,Restaurants for Group Dining in Frankfurt,Restaurants for Special Occasions in Frankfurt,Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Frankfurt,Seafood Restaurants in Sachsenhausen-Nord. Great food, good beer. This place fits the bill perfectly. Klosterhof, Frankfurt: Consulta 756 opiniones sobre Klosterhof con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N. 80 de 2.355 restaurantes en Frankfurt. The food was average and saved by a cold refreshing beer. Tender meat, crispy potatoes , almost heaven!For a couple of Brits, finding genuine, traditional German food in Frankfurt is a challenge. Lots of locals and tourists alike. Klosterhof, Frankfurt: See 756 unbiased reviews of Klosterhof, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #81 of 2,356 restaurants in Frankfurt. The staff made the evening extremely comfortable and gave great recommendations!

K Abkürzung Stadt, Hotel Barbarossa Ratingen, ZOOM Kindermuseum Geburtstag, Gutschein Zum Shoppen Ausdrucken, Pfingsten 2020 Brandenburg, Real Barcelona Live Stream, Trödelmarkt Leipzig Alte Messe Termine 2020, Norwegen Essen Kinder, Un-kinderrechtskonvention Artikel 13, Hotel Roß Zwönitz Speisekarte, Ferien Hessen Bayern 2020, Freiwilligendienst Im Ausland Kostenlos 3 Monate, Düsseldorf Und Umgebung Mit Kindern, Rolf Schumacher München, Lilabe Hamburg, Leipziger Zoo Unfall, Schweriner Zoo Corona, Deutsche Oper Am Rhein Spielplan 2020/21, Konzerthaus Berlin, Müller Mallorca Santa Ponsa, Kunsthandwerkermarkt Sachsen 2020, Hilfe Für Kinder In Not Deutschland, Adrian Sutil Autos, Bad Schlema Sehenswürdigkeiten, Semperoper Sitzplan, Museum Ostsee, Exploration Medizin, Fenerbahce - Konyaspor Live Stream, Die Zauberflöte Für Kinder, Techno Party Heute, Anja Roth Logo, Camping Schweriner See Flessenow, Radisson Blu Media Harbour Hotel, Düsseldorf4,2(637)0,2 km Entfernt82 €, Museum Hoyerswerda, Kaiser's Logo, Schimpansen Zoo Magdeburg, K Abkürzung Stadt, Restaurant Kerpen Sindorf, Staatskapelle Berlin Hofkonzerte, Wochenmarkt Hamburg, Stadtgalerie Kiel, Zoo Schwerin Parken, Tschernobyl Serie Stream, Historische Städte An Der Lahn, Sommermonate 2020, Regalbediengerät Vorteile Nachteile, Kunsthandwerkermarkt Rostock 2020, Feiertage 2016 Bw, Relativpronomen Das, James Steven Ginsburg Lisa Mara Brauston, Erzgebirge Bei Schlechtem Wetter, Pose Besetzung, Celer Celeris Celere, Sachsen-anhalt Sehenswürdigkeiten, Wann Ist Weltkindertag, Kap Arkona Öffnungszeiten, Zoo Augsburg Neuigkeiten, Possessivpronomen übungen Pdf Englisch,