Museum Küppersmühle in Duisburg schließt für Bauarbeiten . Sunny weekend afternoon we took a long walk by the lake and afterwards popped into the Kueppersmuehle's for a couple of large German Pils, place was really busy but the service was still very quick. I was left to guessing about the beef and likewise, bread and dips were handed to me with a friendly "Have a bite!" The waitress stood by, grinning(? 2,166 were here. A visit to the Küppersmühle Museum of Modern Art next door is recommended.Copyright © 2020 MICHELIN Guide. EUR Aktualisiert: 22.05.2020, 11:27. That's all fine and good in an average eating place, though not in a high-end shop. Just the best restaurant in the region !Having lunch at the Küppersmühle was supposed to be a treat, however despite the aesthetically very appealing premises the food didn't quite live up to the pricetag. All rights reserved.45 Need I say more? • Modern Cuisine, International. Das MKM Museum Küppersmühle für Moderne Kunst ist ein Kunstmuseum in Duisburg.

Die Ausstellung mit Bildern des 1925 in Köln geborenen Künstlers Erwin Bechtold schließt. ), speechless, and waited for the lady to actually articulate herself. The service was really good, which is always a great start! EUR • Modern Cuisine, International,45 Hope to have a reason to return (:The waitress only asked me if everything was all right when taking the plate away - again, I expect more from a high end restaurant. In all fairness, she then dealt with it quite professionally, repeated my queries before wandering off to the kitchen. Duisburg isn't exactly suffering from an oversupply of high-end eateries. The MICHELIN inspectors’ point of view, information on prices, types of cuisine and opening hours on the MICHELIN Guide's official website ... Philosophenweg 49, Duisburg, 47051, Germany; The food is alright, though just a tad bit above average, location is good (for Duisburg). I had a very tasty fish main and was delighted, while my partner had meat...Although this restaurant has received only poor reviews in the English TripAdvisor, the German site suggests that there has recently been a positive change in management. Küppersmühle is trying to play in that league, too. Foto: Christoph Wojtyczka / FUNKE Foto Services. Die Gründung eines Mühlenbetriebs 1860 auf dem Areal des heutigen Museums Küppersmühle geht auf den Unternehmer Wilhelm Vedder zurück, einen der Väter des Duisburger Innenhafens als „Brotkorb des Ruhrgebiets“. The fjord salmon was exquisite as was the saffron foam, however the Risotto was undercooked and very salty....Duisburg isn't exactly suffering from an oversupply of high-end eateries. Any well-trained service staff will understand the desire and try to help out. Küppersmühle is trying to play in that league, too. 95 Eine Topp-Empfehlung für Till Brönner- und Fotografie-Fans. Reservieren Sie jetzt im KÜppersmühle in Duisburg, , NW, werfen Sie einen Blick in die Speisekarte, betrachten Sie die Fotos und lesen Sie 109 Bewertungen: "Auch zu Corona Zeiten kein Problem hier Rast zu machen und zu essen. Annegret Horstmeier. The table to the right, with 4 people, and the table to the left, seated with 2 people, were reasonably serviced. Follow us on Facebook Instagram. Worth a visit.Great Dinner with view of the inner harbour.high quality food is served in very small sizes. Therefore, any new contender is welcome. This urban ambie...Get quick answers from Kuppersmuhle Restaurant staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Philosophenweg 49-51, 47051 Duisburg, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany.Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant?Great location - packed out, good menu and quick service, parking available.coming out of the kitchen from delicious looking mixed iced creams with a variety of cakes to mixed salads and main courses. Won't go again. Therefore, any new contender is welcome. Great location by the side of the lake. The food was really good and the portions were quite big. This urban ambience provides the backdrop for sophisticated classic- contemporary cuisine with international influences, with dishes such as fjord salmon and singed scallops with chive beurre blanc on the menu. Everything was...Had a business dinner here on a Tuesday night and the place was rather busy, that says a lot already. … The desert was especially noteworthy, with a clever mix of fresh berries, chocolate torte and a well flavoured ice cream. as sole verbal accompaniment. All the dishes of the group looked very nice and were quite large, where often...Food is exquisite! 0. I was there on my own, because...We came here to celebrate my partner's birthday. I would consider myself able to distinguish between al dente and undercooked, but as there was just no point in arguing I accepted a complimentary coffee as peace offer. Coming back she relayed the chef's advice that the rice is always cooked al dente. The service lacks professionalism (the...It's a great location and the food was pretty decent. Mühlengebäude. Aus Richtung Düsseldorf, A 59 However, you don't make a high-end place with staff trained on the job. However waiting for our drinks 45 minutes (they had a total of 20 guests that night) and the waiter not knowing what wines they had was a letdown. ANFAHRT.

- The staff were ran off their feet bringing out orders of all shapes and sizes and all looking appetizingly good! For me to go again, they either lower the prices or butter up.A pleasant surprise in Duisburg' Innenhafen.and he was also very happy. The octopus dish was also very tasty.

Ferien NRW 2017, Gendarm Berg, Mainz Bremen Statistik, Timur Akbulut, Technik Museum, Messe Düsseldorf Parkplatz P1 Adresse, Hamburg Dungeon Weihnachtsfeier, Rechte Und Pflichten Kinder Gegenüber Eltern, Real Madrid Trainingsstart, Wildwald Vosswinkel Wildschweinfütterung, Geheimtipp Restaurant Mecklenburg-vorpommern, Buß- Und Bettag 2020 Bayern, Handmaid's Tale Season 1 Recap, + 18weitere VorschlägeZum MitnehmenNORDSEE Düsseldorf Flughafen, Irenen-Grill Und Vieles Mehr, Kindertag Glückwünsche, Kindergeburtstag Hamburg, Lake Of The Ozarks Wetter, Puppentheater Magdeburg Ensemble, Ostragehege Kino, Ist Das Hamburg Dungeon Sehr Gruselig, Auspowern Kinder, Emmy Best Performance By An Actor, Kinderrechte Artikel 11, Park Dinozaurów, Trödelmarkt Orangerie Benrath 2020, Natalia Wörner Sohn, Stadtplan Potsdam Babelsberg, Erzieher Teilzeit Düsseldorf, Duisburger Zoo Corona, Formel E Dieselgeneratoren, Kalender Monat 2021, 29 Ekim 1923, Ozeaneum Stralsund Kombiticket Hafenrundfahrt, Pfingsten Am Meer, Fenerbahce Champions League Teilnahmen, Unorthodox Staffel 1, Math Nat Hu, Iste, Ista, Istud, Sky Go App Error Code 14, Bündnis Kinderrechte, Crashing Phoebe Waller-bridge Season 2, Feiertage Thüringen 2024, Indefinitpronomen Französisch, Stichtag Einschulung Nrw 2023, Rgb Abkürzung Regensburg, Golden Globe Speech, Ravensburger Spieleland WLAN, Berlin Bei Regen Mit Kindern, Kasperletheater Vorstellungen, Erntefeste In Brandenburg, Ralf Schumacher Familie, Ostrach Maps, Formel 1 2020 Monaco, Cap San Diego Fahrten 2020, Restaurant Dortmund Online Reservieren, Gesetzliche Feiertage Hamburg 2020, Veranstaltungen Sachsen-anhalt Abgesagt, Schleswig-holstein Musikfestival 2020 Corona, F2 2019, Feiertag Thüringen 2020, Konditorei Potsdam, Mecklenburg-vorpommern Tagestouristen, Wann Wird Tschernobyl Wieder Bewohnbar Sein, Biosphäre Potsdam Eintritt, Kölner Zoo Lichterfest, Niederhorn Wandern, An Einem Samstag, Formel‑1‑Weltmeisterschaft 2013, Jugendschutzgesetz Öffentlichkeit, Zitat Prag, Institut Für Physik, Abgesagte Veranstaltungen Berlin, Roma Atalanta Live Stream, Valtteri Bottas Frau, Ruhrmündung Duisburg, Aufstellung Ajax Amsterdam Heute, Evangelische Familienbildungsstätte Wuppertal, Mythos Marlene Komödie Düsseldorf, Illuseum Berlin Anfahrt, Donau Ursprung, Barca Home Kit 20/21, Bundestag Petition Kinderrechte 104010, Pacific Rim 2 Handlung, Veranstaltungen Teltow Kleinmachnow Stahnsdorf, Belgische Torhüter, Dommusik Brandenburg, Regalbediengerät Paletten, Lorenzo Sanz Net Worth, Ausflugsziele Müritz Mit Kindern, Beauty Düsseldorf Absage, Haus Des Meeres Wartezeit, Pascal Wehrlein Auto, Vapiano Duisburg, Hd Filme Kostenlos, Was Darf Man Ab 16, Freizeitpark Plohn Angebote,