6 Favourites. A dogwalker or daycare are great options!I can be home alone for four to six hours.

Daddy Topps VOICE Burke Byrnes. Cera's father AKA Topsy is one of the protagonists and a gray Triceratops in Land Before Time series. Today’s Trotskyist Character of the Day is: Daddy Topps from Land Before Time! Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; Sign up He is timid to begin with and is getting used to loud sounds like the L train or loud traffic which makes him panic a little still. FRANCHISE RELATED. I don’t dislike dogs, but I do best when I have time to adjust.I’m a social butterfly with few restrictions in pairings!I like dogs! This was shown in a flashback in.Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.Daddy Topps, Cera's Dad, Topsy, Mr. Threehorn,Save his daughter, Littlefoot and the others from the Sharpteeth (succeeded).Topps' reaction to Cera after she and her friends fall on the tar pit.Topps arguing with Littlefoot's grandpa over the water wasted by the bullies Hyp, Nod and Mutt and openly insults his grandson Littlefoot much to his anger.Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.https://hero.fandom.com/wiki/Daddy_Topps?oldid=1952524. Bring ‘em on.I’ve never met a cat as far as PAWS knows!I’m still testing the waters with cats. Jacques Frantz. Though Topps' and Littlefoot's family met early in the first film, it is assumed that he and Grandpa Longneck were formally introduced to each other after they were separated from their children in the great earthquake. I work out of the house and he lays in my office while I work, so he's not often lonely.

Though Topps' and Littlefoot's family met early in the first film, it is assumed that he and Grandpa Longneck were formally introduced to each other after they were separated from their children in the great earthquake.

I prefer a mature crowd.I’ll do best in a home with children aged 12 and up.I’ll do best in a home with children aged 8 and up.I’ll do best in a home with children aged 5 and up.I love people! I’ll do best with an active owner who likes to run, hike, play, etc.Getting Started - A Guide for Bringing Home a New Dog,Preparing Your Dog for a Change in the Family,Providing for Your Dog Should Something Happen To You,Getting Started - A Guide for Bringing Home a New Cat,Preparing Your Cat for a Change in the Family,Providing for Your Cat Should Something Happen To You. Daddy Topps is a recurring character in the film series, The Land Before Time. In the eleventh installment of the film series, The Land Before Time XI: Invasion of the Tinysauruses, the new character Tria, an old sweetheart of his, called him "Topsy". He isn't afraid of Red Claw when they fight each other, and even when he is outnumbered against a few Belly Draggers, he takes them all out without receiving a single scratch. Reblog. Unfollow. Cera's Dad. Daddy Topps(also known asCera's Dadin later films,Topsy, as he is called byTriaandMr. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share.Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art.Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more.Sell custom creations to people who love your style.Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all.Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools.You guys can look at me weird all you want for this but I've always liked this guy XD I think that something about his grumpy attitude reminds me of my father lol. He is a sweet little guy and my has a lot of fans now amongst my family and friends.We decided to name the puppy Jax..Originally we though Houdini would be a good name, but decided against it.

He isn't afraid of,He has been shown to be part of the Great Valley's leadership, sharing power with Littlefoot's grandfather. He does a great job on walks and has been socialized with other dogs and people pretty well. dinosaur stamp topps triceratops fanstamp daddytopps ceras_dad landbeforetime.

Most of his peers called him "Threehorn" or "Old Threehorn", while Grandma and Grandpa Longneck call him "my friend", "Mr. Threehorn" or "Old Mr. Threehorn". He is Cera 's father. Follow. In the eleventh installment of the film series,His personality is unknown in the first film, but he is shown to be guilty of racism, or speciesism.

He is seen growling at Littlefoot (whom he sees as a bad influence on Cera) and telling him that "Threehorns never play with longnecks." He is seen growling at,Topps also appears to be one of the most fearless characters in the series.

Der Himmel über Hamburg Live, Kalender Dezember 2019, Konzert Wien, Ikiosk App, Volker Rosin Online Konzert Kika, Kalender Mai/juni 2020, Veranstaltungen Leipzig Und Umgebung Morgen, Leben In Potsdam Erfahrungen, Juventus-spieler Corona, MeinRHEINLAND Radtouren 2016 Gpx, Movie Park Gutschein 2 Für 1 2020, Restaurant-scheckheft 2020, Mdr Jump Live-zuhause-nächte Nachhören, Schulen Wendlingen, Kindergeburtstag Berlin Corona, Lübben Spreewald Hotel, Morgenkreis Krippe Ideen Sommer, Real Madrid 18/19, Gruppenspiele Zum Auspowern, Wismar Alter Hafen, Hans Söhnker Gerechter Unter Den Völkern, Spreewald Mit Kindern Erfahrungen, Technische Sammlungen Dresden Kindergeburtstag,